So every now and then the “20 facts about me” goes around Instagram. It’s a little tag game, where once your tagged you have to share 20 facts about yourself. Cringe…right?! Well at first it made me cringe, but then as I got to writing…it became kinda fun. So while I have shared my 20 facts on my Instagram, I figured maybe it would be fun to share it here too. So here goes…
- My name is actually Nicole, not Autumn. So why My Autumn Farmhouse you ask? You’ll have to check out my first blog post for that.
- I’m 30 something-ish…but who’s counting right?!
- I have 2 little girls that make my world go round. I always wanted girls, and I still want more.
- My husband and I have been together for 8 years, but actually met in middle school.
- I am a nurse and have worked in the Emergency Room for 15 years. Yikes! Did I really just say 15 years?!
- I have a love hate relationship with running. I have done 3 half marathons…or was it 4? I would love to do a full.
- I have a shopping problem…but you guys probably already knew that. Sorry I’m grabbing at straws already.
- Oh and speaking of that…I always screw up sayings like…”I’m not the sharpest bulb in the drawer” (yes I have actually said that out loud.)
- I am obsessed with summer and laying out, I hate the snow!
- Which brings me to the next fact…I live in New England, always have and always will. I always wondered why…but as much as I hate winter here, I also don’t think I would like tornados or earth quakes very much either. So I will stay put.
- I pretty much only drink coffee…and maybe beer too.
- I hate bugs.
- I started my Instagram account a little over a year ago, mainly because of number 7.
- I’m suuuuuuuuch a homebody, except the occasional date night with the hubs. Most of the time though, I would rather be home or shopping.
- I think 20 facts are a lot to come up with…
- We have a rescue dog named Ty, a cat named Oakley that came with our house, and chickens. Next I want a bunny (that’s potty trained) and a goat.
- Before my kids, I used to ride motorcycles…but not just motorcycles, I’ve actually owned 2 street bikes. (and yes I went fast…very fast)(and yes that makes me kinda badass 😉
- I’ve always wanted to own my own wedding dress shop.
- I love sushi and antiques…not necessarily at the same time, just two things I really like.
- Ok I’m Dunn! lol For the last one how about you ask me a question? (yes that’s a cop out 🙂
As promised to my Instagram followers…here is an extra fact that wasn’t in my original IG post. Ready for this? OK…I am afraid of the dark. So stupid right?! I can’t even get in my car at night to go to work with out having a light on, and even then I get in fast. I have to turn on my cell phone light to get into bed sometimes. I have this irrational fear that something is going to jump out at me. Lame I know, but what’s a girl to do?!
This is also probably a good time to say thank you. Thanks for following along, for reading, for caring about what I have to say…and most importantly always keeping it positive. I have to admit social media has been good to me, I can count the number of times I have encountered negativity…and I know its out there. I think the main reason for that is that I just happen to have the BEST followers, so thank you.